Who are we and why should you hire us?
New Beginnings Carpet Cleaning, Inc. has been providing quality commercial and residential cleaning services since 1986 in the Greater South Kansas City area.
What kind of cleaning service do you get when you call New Beginnings?
In a word: thorough. In 1986, David Wheeler had a young family, a degree in literature, and work experience cleaning hospitals. Analyzing and taking care of the details come naturally to him. When he started New Beginnings, his goal was not to be the fastest or the cheapest carpet cleaner, but to offer the very best, most comprehensive service to clients. That’s still our aim.
- We use a 12-step carpet cleaning service to ensure client satisfaction. We specialize in pet-odor treatment and also treat red dye and ink stains. Our speed dry technology ensures that you can walk on your carpet within a few hours of cleaning!
- We carefully test your area rugs and upholstery before cleaning to make sure we use the correct process for that particular type of fiber.
- Our Wood Floor Refinishing Service is dust free, odorless, and completed in one day, leaving you with beautiful results.
- If you find yourself struggling with indoor allergens, your carpet is probably not the culprit. The allergens in your carpet, bedding, upholstery, draperies, and air ducts are made airborne through your HVAC (Heating and Air Conditioning) unit, air ducts, non HEPA vacuum cleaners, and ceiling fans. When we clean your floors, carpets and ducts we use the truest 100% vacuum filtration with a truck-mounted unit so all contaminants and allergens are swept outside to our truck.
Are you wondering how to maintain your floors and furnishings?
- We recommend that you get your carpets and upholstery cleaned and protected every 12-18 months to keep them looking their best as long as you own them.
- Your wood floors should be maintained often to keep them in pristine condition. Waiting until your floors are damaged makes the refinishing process more costly and time consuming. We recommend having them professionally maintained every 18 months to 2 years.
Still trying to decide if we’re the best choice? Read what some of our previous clients have said!
If you have questions about our services, we are more than happy to answer them over the phone. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Call 913.782.9084 to book your appointment today!